Motogadget Chronoclassic Tacho Display Version
The Motogadget Chronoclassic tacho and speedo will only plug into the 2017+ BMW R nineT models using the mo.hub adapter kits, find them here. The Chronoclassic from Motogadget is a digital multifunctional instrument in a classic round case, adding a cool neo-retro look to your R9T.
- Tacho Display version shows rev counter around the outside, Speedo Display version also available. Both versions have speedo reading on digital dash, this is purely for the display of the perimieter of the instument facia.
- Choice of two outer bezels - anodised black or polished.
- Technically identical to the motoscope classic, it brandishes a black dial and a white indicator.
- 80mm dial face, 85mm mounting diameter including bezel
- Indicator light display
- Instrument with approx. 55 cm connection cable
- Complete plug connection
- Speedometer sensor M5 x 0.5 (fine thread) with 150 cm connection cable
- Mini push button
- 3x VA screws M4
- Detailed installation and operating instructions
NB: We supply only the 10k Tacho reading as standard as it matches the R9T clock, images of 8k & 14k clock are for display purposes only