PCC DIY Servicing.
We offer a motorcycle service rent-a-ramp facility at our workshop in Sussex.
Through the years, we have lived in city centre apartments and house shares without access to a garage. We had the skills and the desire to work on our bikes but no where to carry out the required maintenance. Now that we've moved into our new workshop and have extra ramp space, we wanted to offer the chance for others who find themselves in a similar situation a place to work on their bike, hang out and drink coffee with other like-minded riders.
We may specialise in BMW R9T bikes ourselves, but this service is open to all makes and models so long as they fit on the ramp.
Our ramp can be booked in the following time slots, by appointment only;
- 2 hour slot - £35
- Half Day (9am-1pm, 1pm-5pm) - £55
- Full Day (9am-5pm) - £90
To book in, use the form at the bottom of this page, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on 07786 374435
We do have a few ground rules which need to be adhered to. These may seem a little wordy but they have been put in place to ensure safe practice, smoothness and fairness to all riders that would like to use our facility;
- All bike owners must be technically able to carry out the desired work on their bike. We will be on site for the duration of your service but we will be there with our own agenda and work to complete. We're not there to do it for you.
- We require a very brief list of the works being undertaken upon booking so we can check whether a realistic time slot has been allowed.
- Every customer will be required to sign a waiver declaring their safety to work on site, their fulfilment of basic skills required, and to declare that all work is carried out under the customer’s own responsibility.
- We will supply a good quality tool set (see list below) but any specific tools such as filter tools, plug spanners etc will need to be brought with you.
- We are happy to supply the oils you require, please give us 2 weeks notice in order for us to source these, we can also supply BMW parts with the same lead time. We do not supply non-BMW parts.
- You will need to complete the work within the allocated time slot booked. We cannot guarantee that there won't be a booking rolling up to follow you on to the ramp. If something does go disastrously wrong, we'll be on hand to help get the bike off of the ramp. You may then need to rebook a further slot when our calendar allows.