Motogadget Chronoclassic Speedo Display Version
The Motogadget Chronoclassic tacho and speedo will only plug into the 2017+ BMW R nineT models using the mo.hub adapter kits, find them here. The Chronoclassic from Motogadget is a digital multifunctional instrument in a classic round case, adding a cool neo-retro look to your R9T.
- Speedo Display version shows speedometer around the outside, Tacho Display version also available. Both versions have speedo reading on digital dash, this is purely for the display of the perimieter of the instument facia.
- Choice of two outer bezels - anodised black or polished.
Two LCD digital displays available; Standard Green and Dark Edition. However, we expressly point out that the readability is reduced in direct sunlight. If you value the best possible readability, please use the green standard display.
- Technically identical to the motoscope classic, it brandishes a black dial and a white indicator.
- 80mm dial face, 85mm mounting diameter including bezel
- Indicator light display
- Instrument with approx. 55 cm connection cable
- Complete plug connection
- Speedometer sensor M5 x 0.5 (fine thread) with 150 cm connection cable
- Mini push button
- 3x VA screws M4
- Detailed installation and operating instructions