Motogadget Mo.Hub BMW R9T LIN Kit - Mini
Motogadget Mo.Hub BMW R9T LIN Kit - Mini
The mo.hub Kit allows the easy connection of the Motogadget Motoscope Mini to all models of the R nineT series with Euro 4 (model year 2017 and later) LINbus instruments. You have to order the Motoscope Mini & the Combi Frame in addition to the mo.hub kit;
- Motogadget Motoscope Mini - Anodised Black
- Motogadget Motoscope Mini - Polished
- Motogadget Motoscope Mini Combi Frame - Anodised Black
- Motogadget Motoscope Mini Combi Frame - Polished
The mo.hub receives data like speed, rpm and indicator lights from the digital vehicle bus (LIN bus) and converts it into usable signals for the the Motoscope Mini. The indicator lamps of the instrument partly display several functions (by continuous light or flashing). Using the clear wiring table, the vehicle plug and the instruments connect to the terminal blocks of the mo.hub, then simply plug into the BMW loom. Essentially plug & play.
- mo.hub adapter, connector blocks, cover and mounting option
- the specific vehicle plug connector to the BMW R nineT 2017+
- a connection cable to the battery including a fuse
- cable ties
- the three dimensional milled and anodized bracket for the motoscope mini and combi frame matching the BMW R9T mount points
- the detailed installation and operating instructions via the app
- the mobile app mo.ride via Google Play and AppStore (free of charge)
- extremely low power consumption of smartphone and mo.hub
- the highly sensitive acceleration sensor allows you to display your riding activity in mo.ride by an activity factor, number of turns, top speed and other statistics
- Monitoring the current battery voltage in the app
- Firmware updates without removal of mo.hub possible at any place via Smartphone and App
- Configuration without removal mo.hub possible at any location via Smartphone and App
- Vehicle management in the app
- Maintenance management through automatically updated mileage with information on maintenance tasks, service tasks, condition of tires, brake pads, oils, fuel, spark plugs, etc.
- Tour-Tracking records all trips
- Logbook stores all generated vehicle messages and maintenance tasks
- display of parking position and Ping! to help with vehicle search
- soon the 'ride mode' will be integrated into the app. There you can create your own dashboard with different measurements and displays. E.g. time measurement 0-100 km/h, temperatures, altimeter, turn counter, tilt angle, compass, fun factor, weather data and much more
Ordering & Shipping Conditions
We supply parts and accessories worldwide. Some of our parts are sourced directly from the manufacturers or European distributors, as such, there can be a variable lead time when receiving an order. Please allow postage plus an additional 3-5 days when ordering.
We subsidise all shipping costs which means that we are unable to offer any discounts when it comes to shipping. In an event of an order being too large to use our regular courier services, we withhold the right to request an additional payment to be made before sourcing your parts. This will always be done before your order is ready to ship and you will have the opportunity to reject this order at this time.
In an event that your order is not as you were expecting please email us at email@example.com
We accept returns so long as all items are in a fully resalable condition and are not fitted. In event of any warranty claims or damaged items being received, we will need to speak to the manufacturer or courier before processing any claims. We do not cover the cost of return shipping outside of the UK.
Since January 1st 2021 ("Brexit") we have amended the way that we price and ship orders. We charge VAT within the UK at the local rate. Any purchases outside of the UK may receive a local customs charge. We operate and ship under the Delivered At Place (DAP), also called delivered duty unpaid (DDU), terms. This term indicates that the seller only takes responsibility for shipping the product, and requires the customer to pay any import costs, such as VAT, duties, and clearing fees. Please be aware of this when ordering. You will need to consult your local customs regulations to see what the possible customs charges may be as they vary from country to country.