Motogadget Motoscope Mini - Black Anodised
The Motogadget Motoscope Mini will only plug into the 2017+ BMW R nineT models using the mo.hub adapter kits, find them here. The Motoscope Mini is an extremely small, digital motorcycle instrument which really cleans up the lines of the BMW R9T handlebars.
- 251 ultra-bright LEDs form an almost borderless, easy-to-read display surface that can be used completely to show the display values.
- Innovative, complex technology enables a maximum display area with minimal housing dimensions.
- With its very simple, elegant design and high-quality appearance, the motoscope mini fits cool neo-retro BMW R9T builds perfectly.
- High-quality aluminum housing is milled from solid and its surface is black anodized.
- Electronics are completely encapsulated in the housing and are therefore immune to weather, water, dust and vibration.
- The display of the motoscope mini can show the numerical values not only from left to right, but also from top to bottom. Therefore the instrument can also be installed upright!
- You can switch between the displays using the menu button supplied or, for example, the flasher button on the handlebar. The standard indication on the display is the speed value. If required, the other measured values can be called up on the display by briefly pressing a button.
- Dimensions: 59mm / 21.5mm / 13mm
- Weights only 32g!