SW Motech PRO Roadpack Tail Bag
SW Motech PRO Roadpack Tail Bag
The PRO Roadpack is a compact bag that fits perfectly on the tail of small and sporty motorcycles. The volume of the small tail bag can be increased from 8 to 14 litres with a zipper. An inside pocket with zipper in the lid provides storage for keys, wallet and other small items. In addition to the enclosed loop straps, two Velcro straps and a slot on the underside enable quick and secure attachment to the seat or rack. The stiffened sides, moulded EVA lid and straps for tightening the volume expansion guarantee the bag will keep its shape even when used by those who like a sportier ride.
The tail bag from the PRO series is made of indestructible 1680 D Ballistic Nylon, which was originally designed for military use. It also boasts high-quality workmanship and well thought-out features: reflective attachments ensure better visibility, robust lashing hooks secure the bags quickly and easily at the tail, and a MOLLE attachment on the top allows accessory bags to be attached.
The patented lashing hooks allow flexible attachment of the PRO tail bags. The straps are hooked and tensioned in one step. To remove the bag, the strap is released in one easy step and removed from the lashing eyelet by pulling on the drawstring. The excess strap length can be secured to the strap with a Velcro® fastener. This allows the bag to be used on different motorcycles, and the strap length can be adjusted accordingly.
- Universal fit for almost all motorcycles
- Top of the bag is made of laminated and dimensionally stable EVA material.
- Zipper mesh compartment in the lid
- Volume expansion in the bottom from 8 to 14 litres
- Underside made of anti-slip material
- Robust lashing eyes for secure fastening of the bag at 4 points and for lashing accessory bags
- Made of durable and highly UV-resistant 1680D Ballistic Nylon with splashproof inner lining
- Reflective details for better visibility
- Zipper management: Elastic loops prevent the zipper pulls from fluttering
- MOLLE attachment made of stable Hypalon material on the upper side for attaching accessory bags.
- Simple and quick attachment of the bag to the motorcycle with loop straps with a patented lashing hook.
- Weather protection thanks to the supplied waterproof inner bag
- Sturdy carrying handle
- Includes 1 x Waterproof inner bag and 4 x Loop straps
- Material: 1680D ballistic nylon
- Colour: Black / Grey
- Size: 38 x 26 x 15cm
- Weight: appr. 0.9 kg
- Volume: 8-14 litres
Ordering & Shipping Conditions
We supply parts and accessories worldwide. Some of our parts are sourced directly from the manufacturers or European distributors, as such, there can be a variable lead time when receiving an order. Please allow postage plus an additional 3-5 days when ordering.
We subsidise all shipping costs which means that we are unable to offer any discounts when it comes to shipping. In an event of an order being too large to use our regular courier services, we withhold the right to request an additional payment to be made before sourcing your parts. This will always be done before your order is ready to ship and you will have the opportunity to reject this order at this time.
In an event that your order is not as you were expecting please email us at email@example.com
We accept returns so long as all items are in a fully resalable condition and are not fitted. In event of any warranty claims or damaged items being received, we will need to speak to the manufacturer or courier before processing any claims. We do not cover the cost of return shipping outside of the UK.
Since January 1st 2021 ("Brexit") we have amended the way that we price and ship orders. We charge VAT within the UK at the local rate. Any purchases outside of the UK may receive a local customs charge. We operate and ship under the Delivered At Place (DAP), also called delivered duty unpaid (DDU), terms. This term indicates that the seller only takes responsibility for shipping the product, and requires the customer to pay any import costs, such as VAT, duties, and clearing fees. Please be aware of this when ordering. You will need to consult your local customs regulations to see what the possible customs charges may be as they vary from country to country.