Unit Garage BMW R9T Atlas Aluminium Luggage Pair - 40l & 34l
Unit Garage BMW R9T Atlas Aluminium Luggage - Pair 40 litre & 34 litre
Designed to fit the following Unit Garage Inox Luggage Racks for all BMW R nineT models;
- Case body and lid in 1.5 mm thick high-strength aluminium alloy. Rear part reinforced in 3 mm.
- The inside of the case is fully lined with sturdy 2,5 mm neoprene for a soft and protective layer.
- High quality stainless steel for locks, hinges, screws; micro shot blasted and electro polished to finish.
- The inside is fitted with a series of anchor points, and an elastic cord is included to use as a support for: gloves, documents and small objects.
- The lid has a leather safety latch with detachable snap fasteners and is designed to be opened from both ends
- ABS corner bumpers replaceable in case of a fall.
- Dust protection caps for lock cylinders.
- Double sealing gasket on the lid and body.
- Finish: matt black.
- If you buy a pair of aluminium panniers, or a pair + top case, it is possible to request the locking cylinders with matching keys for all cases - please message us for details.
- If you use UG Aluminium cases on BMW models it is possible to unify the keys with those of the motorcycle by purchasing the lock mechanism that houses the original BMW lock cylinder.
- Made in Italy
- Measurements: H:406mm W:445mm D:238mm
- Capacity: 40 & 34 litre
Lead time on this item will be around 2-3 working days.
DUE TO A LARGE INCREASE IN SHIPPING COSTS, ALL ORDERS OF ATLAS PANNIERS OUTSIDE OF EUROPE WILL BE SUBJECT TO AN ADDITIONAL SHIPPING FEE. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR DETAILS.
Ordering & Shipping Conditions
We supply parts and accessories worldwide. Some of our parts are sourced directly from the manufacturers or European distributors, as such, there can be a variable lead time when receiving an order. Please allow postage plus an additional 3-5 days when ordering.
We subsidise all shipping costs which means that we are unable to offer any discounts when it comes to shipping. In an event of an order being too large to use our regular courier services, we withhold the right to request an additional payment to be made before sourcing your parts. This will always be done before your order is ready to ship and you will have the opportunity to reject this order at this time.
In an event that your order is not as you were expecting please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept returns so long as all items are in a fully resalable condition and are not fitted. In event of any warranty claims or damaged items being received, we will need to speak to the manufacturer or courier before processing any claims. We do not cover the cost of return shipping outside of the UK.
Since January 1st 2021 ("Brexit") we have amended the way that we price and ship orders. We charge VAT within the UK at the local rate. Any purchases outside of the UK may receive a local customs charge. We operate and ship under the Delivered At Place (DAP), also called delivered duty unpaid (DDU), terms. This term indicates that the seller only takes responsibility for shipping the product, and requires the customer to pay any import costs, such as VAT, duties, and clearing fees. Please be aware of this when ordering. You will need to consult your local customs regulations to see what the possible customs charges may be as they vary from country to country.