Unit Garage Khali Duffle Bag 30 litre - TPU
- Khali side pannier 100% waterproof with quick release.
- Using the optional straps UG008 it can be anchored on any luggage rack, aluminium cases or on the passenger seat
- TPU is the latest generation material that makes PVC obsolete, it is a composite material with excellent elasticity, toughness, wear resistance, and it is non-toxic.
- Hypalon is an extremely technological, durable material with excellent waterproof capabilities: resistant to atmospheric agents, chemicals and UV rays.
- Double Roll Up closure that guarantees waterproofing
- Able to access from both sides
- External Loops for fixing
- Internal pocket with non-slip rubberized mesh and removable elastics
- Magnetic buckles
- Reflective inserts for greater visibility
- Shoulder strap and handle included
- Measurements: W: 61cm (extendable up to 80cm) D: 25cm - 30 litre capacity
Unit Garage often update their products, images can sometimes refer to a previous version.
Ordering & Shipping Conditions
We supply parts and accessories worldwide. Some of our parts are sourced directly from the manufacturers or European distributors, as such, there can be a variable lead time when receiving an order. Please allow postage plus an additional 3-5 days when ordering.
We subsidise all shipping costs which means that we are unable to offer any discounts when it comes to shipping. In an event of an order being too large to use our regular courier services, we withhold the right to request an additional payment to be made before sourcing your parts. This will always be done before your order is ready to ship and you will have the opportunity to reject this order at this time.
In an event that your order is not as you were expecting please email us at email@example.com
We accept returns so long as all items are in a fully resalable condition and are not fitted. In event of any warranty claims or damaged items being received, we will need to speak to the manufacturer or courier before processing any claims. We do not cover the cost of return shipping outside of the UK.
Since January 1st 2021 ("Brexit") we have amended the way that we price and ship orders. We charge VAT within the UK at the local rate. Any purchases outside of the UK may receive a local customs charge. We operate and ship under the Delivered At Place (DAP), also called delivered duty unpaid (DDU), terms. This term indicates that the seller only takes responsibility for shipping the product, and requires the customer to pay any import costs, such as VAT, duties, and clearing fees. Please be aware of this when ordering. You will need to consult your local customs regulations to see what the possible customs charges may be as they vary from country to country.