Denali M7 LED Headlight - 'E' Marked Model
The DENALI DOT approved M7 LED Headlight module is a simple fit replacement to the original 7 inch headlight on your motorcycle. E-Marked models are designed for coutries that require the E marking, such as mainland Europe and the UK.
- Super wide low beam, piercing high beam, and halo day time running light.
- Able to throw a beam of light three times further than your stock headlight and twice as far as a stock LED headlight.
- Unique design and black chrome finish of the optics will give your bike that modern custom look while also increasing your visibility to oncoming traffic even during daylight.
- Plug and play main and dip beam, no wiring required.
- Halo requires a small amount of wiring to be undertaken. Simply use the WHITE power feed to the stock side light to power the halo. Comes with connectors in the kit or alternatiely use a shrink solder.
- Fits into your existing headlight casing.
Add this adapter for all three lights to work at the same time and give a 'full beam' - Denali Full Beam Adapter
- Pod Size: 7" Round x 2.9" Deep
- LED: (2x) Cree XML, (1x) Philips Altilon C-4, (2x) Cree XPG2, (30x) Philips Luxeon 3014
- Beam Distance: High 600 ft, Low 550 ft
- Intensity: DOT High/Low
- Input Voltage: 9v-32v DC
- Power Draw: High 19 Watts / Low 22 Watts / Halo 6 Watts
- Beam Angle: DOT High/Low
- Waterproof: IP-68
DENALI OFFICIAL FITTING INSTRUCTIONS HERE