DNA Filters BMW R18 Air Box Cover Stage 2
The DNA Stage 2 Kit, can be either a DNA filter or a DNA cover that is designed to replace a part of the air box, seriously increasing air flow to the engine. With the proper fuel recalibration the results are always very impressive.
- This filter features DNA®’s Stage 2 kit eliminates the OEM intake snorkel of BMW model and offers higher performance and better intake sound.
- This Stage 2 kit is designed to replace the stock plastic air box intake cover. Combined with the R-BM18CR20-01 (sold separately) will increase the Airflow, Filtering Efficiency, Power, Torque and Throttle response.
- The airflow of this new DNA Stage 2 combined ALWAYS with the DNA Stage 1 Air Filter (P-BM18CR20-01) is +44.87% more than the DNA Stage 1 Air Filter (P-BM18CR20-01) with BMW air box cover applied!
- Stock air box with DNA S2 & S1 air filter flow : 129.10 CFM (Cubic feet per minute) @1,5”H2O corrected @ 25degrees Celsius.
- Stock airbox with stock cover & DNA air filter: 89.12 CFM (Cubic feet per minute) @1,5”H2O corrected @ 25degrees Celsius.
- This DNA® Stage 2 kit is designed as a High Flow product for: ‘Road use’.