Wunderlich Handlebar BarBag MEDIA XL Waterproof
Wunderlich Handlebar BarBag MEDIA Waterproof XL
Perfect for fitting to your bike bars to carry some small bits and pieces into town or on tour. Now also available with an useful clear PVC compartment for the operation of Multimedia devices.
- Easy-to-open lid with velcro-type fasteners.
- Media slot for XL devices up to approx. 190 x 105 x10 mm (HxWxD) - e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung S6 edge+, etc.
- The attachment mechanism also makes it suitable for smaller devices.
- Additional storage pockets on inside flap
- Main storage pocket keeps its shape even when empty.
- Quick-release fastening system: fits over the headset by means of adjustable Klett belt.
- Water repellent zippers.
- E-CONNECT input (waterresistant cable grommet) for audio equipment and/or chargers. So the devices in the bag can be charged and protected at the same time.
- Lined walls and floor protect the contents from vibration and prevent bulging/wobbling.
- Carrying strap.
- Water resistant, Teflon-coated CORDURA. Tough, hard-wearing and not subject to bleaching. Coated inside.
- Dimensions; 33 x 12 x 10cm
- Volume in litres; 3
Ordering & Shipping Conditions
We supply parts and accessories worldwide. Some of our parts are sourced directly from the manufacturers or European distributors, as such, there can be a variable lead time when receiving an order. Please allow postage plus an additional 3-5 days when ordering.
We subsidise all shipping costs which means that we are unable to offer any discounts when it comes to shipping. In an event of an order being too large to use our regular courier services, we withhold the right to request an additional payment to be made before sourcing your parts. This will always be done before your order is ready to ship and you will have the opportunity to reject this order at this time.
In an event that your order is not as you were expecting please email us at email@example.com
We accept returns so long as all items are in a fully resalable condition and are not fitted. In event of any warranty claims or damaged items being received, we will need to speak to the manufacturer or courier before processing any claims. We do not cover the cost of return shipping outside of the UK.
Since January 1st 2021 ("Brexit") we have amended the way that we price and ship orders. We charge VAT within the UK at the local rate. Any purchases outside of the UK may receive a local customs charge. We operate and ship under the Delivered At Place (DAP), also called delivered duty unpaid (DDU), terms. This term indicates that the seller only takes responsibility for shipping the product, and requires the customer to pay any import costs, such as VAT, duties, and clearing fees. Please be aware of this when ordering. You will need to consult your local customs regulations to see what the possible customs charges may be as they vary from country to country.